I’ve established a new milestone in Github and decided which issues go into that. I have set myself a goal to release a new version at the end of this year. So in 3 months a new version should be out. Which I have not yet been able to do, but I’ll try! 🙂
You can see the list of issues for this milestone here.
So far I have fixed 16 of 34 tickets. I tried to pick up small ones first; even though I would be at around 50% it does not mean I’m half-way effort-wise speaking.
So far I have done:
- Bullets which Infantry/soldier shoots from mountains does not fly over mountain and detonate at unit position. Causing it to kill itself.
- Tanks/wheeled units should not be able to fire over structures
- Infantry shooting from mountain can should over walls
- Quad/Trike bullets should not damage terrain
- 4SLAB placement fails when it can’t place due to wrong bad terrain
- Mouse icon is rendered weird with win/lose brief from mentat
- Sandworm squishes infantry/soldier – which should not happen
- When losing mission you are unable to select mission again
- Carryalls do pickups and drops one square away from the actual pickup or drop space. they should first reach the destination or pickup square, and then do their thing
- When Saboteur dies, it should always explode when killed
- When harvester is selected and enters refinery, it should not render a weird health bar nor be kept selected. (so that mouse “move” action gets restored)
- When harvester is selected, its ‘selected’ icon should be over harvester and not at top left.
- When carry-all dies, it should leave a destroyed carry-all image. Like ornithopters do.
- Carry-all picks up just-destroyed unit as if it was alive and keeps flying around in that state.
- RMG should make sure constyard can be spawned at starting location
- Reduce troopers range
If you have suggestions, feel free to send me an e-mail or drop a line at Discord
Comments are closed